Here are the 9 easy steps to the registration
- Locate and print your Curriculum Worksheet for Psychology
or for Criminal
Justice . Be careful to choose the curriculum
worksheet and NOT the graduation worksheet unless you are
- Go to the CCC Home
Page. Once there:
- Click on Student Portal
- Enter your CCC username and password (if you have not
logged on before, your user name is: the first 4 letters of your
last name and the last 4 digits of your SSN. Your password
is your SSN-no hyphens.
- Follow the onscreen directions to enter your PIN
- Print a copy of your unofficial transcripts
- Update the Curriculum Worksheet to reflect all classes completed
by the end of the current semester.
- If you are graduating at the end of the next semester we will
complete a Graduation
Worksheet during this advisement period. The graduation worksheet is
at the same link as the curriculum worksheet.
- Go to the Registrarís office to obtain a registration form (and
printed schedule if desired).
- Make your class choices for Spring 2006 (This is a good time to
plan the rest of your college time).
- Check the online
schedule for desired and available classes.
- Fill out the registration form and see me for sign-off.
- Go to the Registrarís office and register for classes.
It is your responsibility to see me for schedule or graduation sheet
approval. I will have expanded hours for approximately two weeks and
then I will go back to my normal hours for the semester. A sign-up sheet with additional appointment times is on the wall
outside my office door during the registration period.
To make best use of our time together, and to ensure your schedule is
the one you want, please follow the steps above before our
appointment. Please get in early so you can register early and get
the best choice of classes.
Regular office hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9-10 am. Tuesday,
- Advisor: June Foley
- Office Number: Room 532 Main
Many thanks to Ron Poland for making
this page easy to make.